By now you should be familiar with Tunngle and the whole process should be very easy.
1. Open Tunngle and go to Sport and choose Fifa 2011
2. Start the game and go to LAN
3. Search for the match/game etc
Who ever tested it – please confirm it under comments.
1. Connection time out – many have that issue (if I find how to fix it will be writen here)
Possible solutions: (these are according to tunngle room):
1. Disconect trick (disable and enable Lan while ingame)
2. Wait for Teknogods release.
1. Have latest version of the game and tunngle (if you don`t know, then ask in Tunngle room)
2. According to Fifa 2011 official site the game has lan option and it doesn`t require you to login to EA server
3. Make sure your priorities are set for Tunngle (Network settings – Advanced settings – Tunngle has to be on top)
4. If you wish to host a game make sure you have portforwarded 11155
5.. Support the developers!
6. Buy the game if you like it!
Extract from Fifa 2011 official site
LAN Play FOR THE PC
New for FIFA 11 PC, you will be able to host your own LAN parties and play friends online without being connected to EA servers. A dynamic server lobby will allow you to see what other games are currently available. Elect to join a game or host your own. Matches can be played with a variety of game settings in either Classic or Be A Pro mode as well as up to 5v5 team play. Once a LAN lobby room is setup, users can chat with others via text and as well as VOIP (Voice Over IP Chat) in-game