The process of aging is a natural process. However, your skin’s aging can be significantly reduced with the proper prevention methods and natural skin care techniques.
The major factor in our skin prematurely aging is photo damage (sun damage). The sun damage you might see on your face today might have started 30 years ago. When it comes to sun damage prevention is the best cure.
Tips to prevent photo damage:
* Wear a high SPF factor sunscreen daily on your face and neck. Make sure it’s UV A & B
* Wear a hat whenever you venture outside; even on small walks
* Wear make-up that contains SPF 15 or more
* Don’t sun bathe
We hear a lot about “free radicals” these days. Free radicals are unstable molecules produced from air pollution, radiation, and chemicals you can find in just about anything. They are also caused by fatty diets. These free radicals can seriously toll your system and they are notorious for causing premature aging.
Tips to prevent Free Radical damage:
* Increase your intake of antioxidants like Vitamin A and E
* Eat a diet high in cblueberries, raspberries, strawberries, or any fruits/berries with bright colors
* Use anti aging skin care products that contain Acai (very high in anti oxidants)
Using an anti aging skin care cream that contains anti oxidants can significantly reduce the amount of chemical substances you absorb into your skin through everyday, environmental exposure (pollution, etc). which, in turn will turn the hands of time back on your facial skin.
Tips to prevent absorbing chemicals through the skin:
* Use anti aging skin care products high in anti oxidants
* Wash your face morning and night and apply a high quality anti wrinkle cream
Dehydration is another factor in premature aging. Most people don’t drink enough water to maintain a healthy body. 8 glasses of water a day is recommended.
Tips to ensure you drink enough water:
* Put 4 rubber bands on your bottle of water (assuming it’s around 16oz). Remove one band every time you empty the bottle. When you have removed all the bands, you’ve supplied your body with enough water for the day.